I recently got back a pair of bikes I had out on loan. One of them was my All American BMX, Dan Gurney monoshock. I was looking it over and decided it needed a little revamping to go along with the cleaning.
I already had a nice Troxel MX banana seat in my stash for it. The old one was some what of a "glue together" when I put it on in the first place and that old repair work has come undone and then some.
I also decided to remove the big ass Schwinn Mag sprocket from the bike and replace it with a modified 39 tooth Schwinn Varsity "small sprocket." Since this bike was away for awhile I have no fresh pictures of it so that was on my list as well. The only other thing I did was to pull the numbers off of the plate when I noticed they were in place but not sticking very well.
So enjoy these new pics of my slightly revamped old build. I put it in the database too! You can look at the specs on it there. http://www.bmxsociet...l-american-bmx/
This first one is an old "before" pic.
rose-xxx.jpg 411.77KB 53 downloads
aa.JPG 849.39KB 58 downloads
bb.JPG 234.92KB 55 downloads
cc.JPG 224.19KB 56 downloads
dd.JPG 261.7KB 55 downloads
ee.JPG 463.16KB 54 downloads
ff.JPG 781.58KB 58 downloads
gg.JPG 134.08KB 56 downloads
hh.JPG 168.68KB 58 downloads