Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Announcing the Kappa PK-20

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

b.cal

b.cal

Forum God

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,213 posts
Easy on the newbie guys. Even though you hit the nail on the head!! :smthup:

KINKO 66

KINKO 66

• Users
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
The new SE RIPPER is Taiwan but they are looking into doing a US made version with an oversized upper and lower down tube,I have seen the KAPPA stuff,pretty cool but kind of HEAVY for me as a racer and 5 pounds for a frame,the cromoly PRO CONCEPT was only about 3.5 pounds and that thing is SMOOTH. :loon:

graeme

graeme

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
so what is kinko, first you say they are doing a usa made ripper, then you say they are looking into it, come on kinko you can do better
graeme ;)

KINKO 66

KINKO 66

• Users
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Hey GRAEME,this is a HOBBY remember that,not a LIVE OR DIE situation, this SE PK frame thing is something that is going to happen from what I heard,SORRY to make you so MAD.:wacko:

graeme

graeme

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
lol, not mad at all kinko, i find it quite amusing
graeme

graeme

graeme

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
well i now have kappa pk20 #3 to add to my list of kappas
graeme

STR-1

STR-1

Go Put Some Miles On That Will Ya...

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,350 posts

it dont look like a pk yet as tha above is a k20, not the pk20, as i understand it the pk20 will have the floval tubing. hmmm wonder if my meagre funds could stretch to one
graeme

You freak. You're addicted aren't you? I still have that pink Chris King.......

graeme

graeme

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
yeah pat this will be the fourth, i might have to have that king headset yet, will let you know.
graeme

sprinter

sprinter

• Users
  • 8 posts
Scott is talking with Perry Kramer about a "signature sticker" for the frame. Why get a Kappa version of the P.K.? Well if Perry approves who am I to say no? Besides, it will be 100% made in the USA, with 100% CHROMOLY FLOVAL tubing... Do you know of even ONE chromoly P.K.? Didn't think so...

New school geometry... Perry Kramer on board...

This is going to be my second Kappa, and first P.K. frame...

Davemutt

Davemutt

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Colors:
Diablo Red
Alpine White
Ford Blue
Vader Black
Unpainted subtract $40

What about Brown and SE Blue?

Davemutt

Davemutt

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Will the first person to receive their PK-20 please post a pic? I can't wait to see these!

Ditch

Ditch

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
iam going to call mine the ghost rider frame ...

Guest_MR VRP_*

Guest_MR VRP_*
  • Guests
Spinter,I saw a PK CROMOLY AT THE ALLIANT SHOP A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,SAL C. stated that they never did that frame,Mike D. got it from a shop south of the border,LOOP TAIL TOO,very unusual,maybe Mike might post a pic?

Muxster

Muxster

OWNED

• Sustaining Member
  • 2,467 posts
JESSE - PIT BIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY PIT !!!!!!

Davemutt

Davemutt

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Spinter,I saw a PK CROMOLY AT THE ALLIANT SHOP A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,SAL C. stated that they never did that frame,Mike D. got it from a shop south of the border,LOOP TAIL TOO,very unusual,maybe Mike might post a pic?

I think I remember seeing pics of NAMZA's overseas PK somewhere.

CruiserXX

CruiserXX

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
I'd heard that SE/Fuji was going to have some USA made P.K.'s built for the team riders by none other than Sal "The Welder". It's been awhile since that bit of info came my way, very cool though. :18:

Ditch

Ditch

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
SAL is a bmx frame god , fuji is smart for sure if they get a hold of him to make a race frame !

STR-1

STR-1

Go Put Some Miles On That Will Ya...

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,350 posts

SAL is a bmx frame god , fuji is smart for sure if they get a hold of him to make a race frame !

F'IN - A

Can I get an Amen brother. Artist with a torch. PERIOD. You THE man Sal. :break: Why do I have my 24 ? Because it has the Sal signatures all over it. :24: :32:

Attached Thumbnails

• may5__8_.JPG

Ditch

Ditch

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
iam very happy with my heard of vrp one offs . sal said he is not making anymore of them .... the look is itchin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

S&M

-----
Uploaded by Larock
19 April 2011 - 04:56 AM
634 Views · 0 Comments

Stem

-----
Brand X inverted
Uploaded by donvader
18 May 2011 - 08:25 AM