Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Coaster Brake Challenge 21

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rev106

rev106

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

cbc21.jpg

Coaster Brake Challenge is a mtb off road rally series where you can ride a bike armed only with a coaster brake. No gears, multi-speed internal hubs or additional hand or other kinds of brakes allowed. This event has been going on for over 10 years now and has a good turn out of 20-30 people, new blood is what we're seeking perhaps you've heard if it. If you like fun, amazing positive attitudes, and single speed mountain biking, this may be for you. 20.00 entry fee gets you a t-shirt, a patch and 4 rallies with food and prizes at the last run. Meet points are located on my website (see flyer pic for that info) as well as all you'll need to know to give it a shot. I have loaner bikes that you can use upon request. Hope to see you then!

rev106

rev106

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts

https://youtu.be/FcQ-BpUSonw

Curt

Curt

• Site Patron
  • 1,186 posts

Cool ride video.

I think I know "Will" as I think our group has ridden with him.

Good stuff!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Solid Bikes

-----
Uploaded by RDB
21 December 2012 - 04:27 AM
763 Views · 0 Comments

Seat

-----
shot gun shot gun II
Uploaded by felkman