Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hacktacular 6!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

rev106

rev106

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

hacktacular6web.jpg

What:

A Sidehack is a 20" BMX bike with a sidecar attached to it. You have a driver and a monkey (the guy in the sidecar) They both have to work together to maneuver the bike around by leaning and hanging out to alter the weight of the bike. Taken from motocross from the 1970's, BMX sidehacks had a brief time in the seminal days of BMX riding, racing, and development before fading back to obscurity.

You'll need:

A side hack. Don't have one? I have two loaners. If you need one let me know, I can bring it to the meet point.

A helmet. Gloves and other protection is a great idea. Sidehacks are a little unwieldy and you can lose control.

Water and snacks will be provided at no cost.

When:

October 7th 8:30 am meet up 9am roll SHARP!!!

Where:

Meet at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leave on the corner of Victory and Platt 6401 Platt woodland hills Ca 91367

rev106

rev106

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Some past runs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqnMaZQcu54

rev106

rev106

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_33_qXUrfeI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7 hacks, good turn out!

Curt

Curt

• Site Patron
  • 1,158 posts

Very cool!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Kuwahara

-----
Uploaded by Spur
16 September 2011 - 01:08 PM