Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

~ If you can't vote...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

nil illegitimi carborundum

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

If you are a newer or inactive member, it's possible that you won't be able to vote.

If you entered a bike, but don't have voting permissions - don't worry.  I will change your account so that you can vote, just PM me.

I'm traveling a lot this holiday season (starting Tues the 23rd) so some times it will take a while before i respond.  Again - don't worry, I will fix it for you with plenty of time to spare.

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

just a reminder to those who PM me to vote today... I'll be on a 13 hour drive today starting in about 30 mins.  :Liv2ride:

If you don't hear from me today in response to your message about voting... rest assured that I will have you ready for voting tomorrow.

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

Accounts that join since the BOTY voting began will not be able to vote.  Please be advised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pro neck

Uploaded by nycet3
23 June 2011 - 01:19 AM
965 Views · 0 Comments

Handlebars

-----
Profile Cruiser bars 4"
Uploaded by SHADESSEAN
04 March 2010 - 01:34 AM
364 Views · 0 Comments