Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BOTY Comments & Discussion

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

TOY24

TOY24

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Lots of nice bikes , well done to all entrants

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

nil illegitimi carborundum

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

This is it guys... last call for votes.

Vote if you want to vote.  The first leg is about to be over.   

For those unfamiliar... the next leg is the winners of the classes going head to head against each other for the over all Bike of the Year title.

Free5tyler

Free5tyler

• Users
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Amazing show/contest as always. One of the things I love the most is I always learn so much every year just from the contest. It took me quite a few hours today to finalize my votes. That Gary Turner was Sweet. No entry for me this year, so a lot less "stress" for me and I could focus on the vote and enjoy the best bike show on Earth. Thanks Steve

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

★ Congratulation to the 2014 Bike Of The Year class winners! ★

The class winners and runners up are listed in that thread which is in the main forum.

Thanks again to all of you who entered!

Also... do note that the 24" Old School Cruiser TIE-BREAKER vote is happening today only!

nonamecruiser

nonamecruiser

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
Congrats to everyone that entered. The 24" was the hardest vote, I had to go with the Nomura. To find a cruiser is so hard and then a factory rider? It got my vote.

RyanPartridge

RyanPartridge

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Congrats to everyone! 

Just got my 24" vote in! Goodluck to Shawn and Pat...both bikes rule!

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

Dean of Old School Science

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,410 posts

congrats to all and thanks as well …. it gets down to details on every decision, no easy calls. 

fun ride so far…….. 

Posted Image

yardsale2

yardsale2

• Sustaining Member
  • 1,018 posts
As I already posted thanks and good luck to all left standing. 24 cruiser vote done good luck.

masterstint

masterstint

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Awesome event Steve, some great bikes this year.  :rockout:

carbizguy

carbizguy

Forum god

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,313 posts

Man, that Gurney pit is so bad ass. I keep going back to look at it.

reservoir.grizzly

reservoir.grizzly

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
Thanks man, I thought the same about that 26" Super Typhoon. That thing is built like a champ!

se666

se666

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Spectacular event as usual...thanks for the support guys. Shawn's Nomura is just as deserving a winner and I am still a student among you elite enthusiasts so being picked as a finalist is an honor! As usual the people who entered were all top choices in every category, how do you even judge them apart as to which are winners? In my eyes all the bikes were at the level befit for this event. All were worthy of my vote! Thank you Steve for this forum in which we could display our hobby and get a break from reality.

Cycle24-7

Cycle24-7

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,565 posts
Ditto... Good show!

donvader

donvader

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Ditto here too! So many great bikes! I just love all the custom stuff from the 80's on that freestyle quad. The little extra platforms on those particular forks was a great idea. Congrats to all! I wish I had one to be out there with you this time but I just did some upgrading on some bikes that I already have and didn't finish a single new one. I'm really close on a couple, so if I don't have any next year, then there's something wrong with me. Congrats again to all of you who entered, and a little more congrats to the category winners, ;)

MelvinsArmy

MelvinsArmy

Forum god

• Sustaining Member
  • 2,857 posts

Totally embarrassed to admit that I only voted in 24, 26, and I think pit this year. I've been super busy and didn't get a chance to check everything out in time. The classes I did vote in, I did when I was slacking at work and took the time to have a look on my phone. 24" was insane!!! Now I'll finally go check out the other classes. 

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

THIS IS IT, FOLKS... VOTE IF YOU'RE GOING TO VOTE!

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

• Admin
  • 18,263 posts

Last call...

I'm going to call it.

yardsale2

yardsale2

• Sustaining Member
  • 1,018 posts
Can I vote twice ?? Just kidding great turn out of some great rides well done guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Rampar

-----
Uploaded by lboorse2
02 February 2010 - 03:54 AM
688 Views · 0 Comments

Brake Lever

-----
Haro
Uploaded by keep_it_warm
02 February 2010 - 12:30 AM