Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SE prototype has been found

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Texasbmx

Texasbmx

Formerly known as "Bornintheusa"

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
Dibs?

Jeno007

Jeno007
  • Users
  • 4 posts
WTH? Figured by now there'd be a reveal.

RL Paulie

RL Paulie

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

WTH? Figured by now there'd be a reveal.

I think most of us are calling BS on this whole thread at this point. I did a long time ago.

SHADESSEAN

SHADESSEAN

© shadessean

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,798 posts

O.M. mini

Attached Thumbnails

• Baby OM.JPG

TrulyOdd

TrulyOdd

Forum god

• Admin
  • 6,660 posts
Did this bike ever surface?

RL Paulie

RL Paulie

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

That guy hasn't even visited this site in over 3 years. Limited production repop of 750 in 2015. LOL... never happened. 750 seems like a pretty big number. I wouldn't call that production "limited" anyway.

80sBmxAddict

80sBmxAddict

• Users
  • 5 posts

I know that guy that started the thread.  There was an SE Freestyle group on facebook but it got deleted by mistake and all the info on there was lost.  Fred Blood was in the group and he had commented in a thread and that is when corollagts came on here I guess and posted about them reproducing that bike with a limited number run.  The Trickster (II) was a one off.  I just recently found an email....it was a notification from Facebook when Fred Blood made a comment in the Group. 
Here is Fred Blood's comment on the bike from Dec 22 2014.....

Attached Thumbnails

• Fred Bloods comment on the Trickster.jpg

Edited by 80sBmxAddict, 05 December 2018 - 04:30 AM.

80sBmxAddict

80sBmxAddict

• Users
  • 5 posts

Some people think the bike is the precursor to the Trick Master.  Fred Blood states in that comment nothing came from SE Bikes except the headtube and bottom brackets but the rear frame standers are somewhat like the Trick Master.  I never asked Fred back then when he made this frame.... if it was in 1984 then it was the precursor to the Trick Master that came out in 1985.  If Fred Blood's Trickster (II) was made after '84 then it was just a one off he did and it may have possibly been eventually made into a signature model for Fred Blood that never came to fruition.  Maybe if somebody here can ask Mike Devitt, and hopefully Mike can remember, what date he and Blood made the bike...possibly Sean Ewing can ask Mike Devitt...I think Sean can contact him.  Then maybe we can figure out if the Trickster was used as a possible prototype to what became the Trick Master.  A few months after the group on facebook was lost Fred Blood closed his facebook account.  I think his facebook account is back up now if that is truely Mr. Blood.  And I say Trickster II because supposedly the OM mentions in an aritcle that the Trickster was a beefed up PK Ripper frame that the Factory Riders, Mike Buff for example, received with thicker tubing to take the punishment of those riders hittin' those airs when Freestyle was at it's beginnings.  But I don't think anyone is going to cut open their PK Ripper to check.  That is maybe why there have been some factory Trickster decals found and what Fred Blood used on the one off frame he made.  This is just a Theory.  Hope Mike Devitt and Fred Blood can shed some light.    Pic of decals is from corollagts.

The aritcle that most of these pics are from were from the Trick Page they did in that mag...this one was call Blood on the Street - Freestylin' March 1986

Attached Thumbnails

• Trickster decals.jpg
  • Fred Blood Trick Page Blood on the Street Freestylin' Mar 86.PNG
  • Fred Blood Trickster 2.jpg
  • Fred Blood Trickster 3.jpg
  • Fred Blood Trickster.jpg

Edited by 80sBmxAddict, 05 December 2018 - 05:39 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Hutch

-----
Uploaded by keep_it_warm
03 February 2010 - 01:07 PM
1023 Views · 0 Comments

Pad Set

-----
Flite Hutch in Lavender for the Hollywood
Uploaded by S.Brothers
15 March 2010 - 09:55 AM