Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Posting Photos on BMX Society

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

S.Brothers

S.Brothers

nil illegitimi carborundum

• Admin
  • 18,825 posts

Yes... just like facebook, you can upload photos right to the site - for free.  You no longer have to resize them, it now does it automatically for you.  Here is how to use it:

To reply to a post, you have 2 options...

Option 1 is a quick reply is for text with no images, just type in the composition field directly under the last post and then push "post"

Option 2 - for more formatting options and to add photos, choose the "more reply options"

How_To_Post_Reply.jpg

If you do want to add photos, or do some additional formatting of your post, choose the "more reply options" and then you can either drag and drop or choose a file from your computer by clicking or draging in the field where it says "click or drag files here to upload"

Photo_Uploading.jpg

Wenzel

Wenzel
  • Users
  • 1 posts
I am New to this site and just getting into bikes but I just got a new one that I believe is a DYNO but it has no stickers or anything it's all chrome with black forks and the serial number#S9EY05403 I have no info on this bike is there any help you could give?

TrulyOdd

TrulyOdd

Forum god

• Admin
  • 6,715 posts
Welcome...Post up a thread with some pics. We definitely can help you out.

popawheely

popawheely

• Users
  • 7 posts
Olmo-College1.jpg

This is a olmo monoshock bike from early 1970 no other bike has this type of fork it has 4 ply tires heavy gauge spoked rims six volt headlight what do you think.offer

Edited by popawheely, 16 January 2019 - 02:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Webco

Uploaded by Monster-Robot
12 November 2010 - 03:10 PM
857 Views · 0 Comments

Clothing

-----
Bullseye Bullseye patch
Uploaded by keep_it_warm
31 January 2010 - 10:39 PM
560 Views · 0 Comments