Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

All things reproduced

• Please log in to reply
667 replies to this topic

wagonguy

wagonguy

Forum god

• Staff
  • 2,596 posts
Because your "added differences" are a joke. Your pedals have already showed up modified to look like originals. :Special Salute:

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
And there is counterfeit money too. Should we stop using money because it's all tainted?

There's a hell of a lot more new Hutch pedals on the race track today than there are retro CW's. As if you guys needed pointing out that flat pedals actually still work on a bicycle today, USABMX reinforced that fact with the no clips rule for 2013.

So I want to get this straight: if JMC makes a retro JMC frame with old technology and minor geometry tweaks, Just Me Chillin is going to be okay with that, correct?

Kerry

Kerry

Forum god

• Site Benefactor
  • 5,685 posts
John, how were you helping the "sport of bmx" when you were reproducing Hutch, Patterson and Cw decals before you owned anything? You stole a design and logo as it was yours only to profit?

This argument is dated but I see you have your halo on.

Bigg Dirty

Bigg Dirty

• Suspended
  • 150 posts
Hutch Trick Star & Hutch 24 Coming Out This Year Just Got The Email! Can't Wait!! :ThumbsUp:

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Kerry, we've already established that decals and pads are necessary for restoration. Are you going to go down the list and bag on ever single person who has made decals over the years? I'm one of the very few who actually did do it right by buying or licensing the rights. I have no problem with you. Grab a seat and eat your popcorn while I spin J.M.C. into a frazzle of contradiction with his useless BS like this thread.

Edited by John De Bruin, 18 January 2013 - 03:40 AM.

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Answer the question J.M.C.

reilley1

reilley1

Forum dog

• Sustaining Member
  • 4,206 posts
Seriously John? More free publicity? How about becoming a contributing member to this site. Think people might be willing to see your point as a debate rather than another attempt at garnering some attention to your company.

Kerry

Kerry

Forum god

• Site Benefactor
  • 5,685 posts
I know you are licensed now, not the case early on.

Popcorn poppin

Spur

Spur

Forum Grouch

• Site Patron
  • 8,169 posts

There's a hell of a lot more new Hutch pedals on the race track today than there are retro CW's.

Huh? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Props, wow, you beat CW in the numbers gamePosted Image. Ferrari's are red. Posted Image

The thread wasn't BS until you showed up.

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
Hutch pedals were mentioned by J.M.C in the very first post as part of his rhetoric. Grab a seat too Rick and let him answer the question. I have no beef with you.

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

Dean of Old School Science

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
What that your a fag ? It's common knowledge

If JMC comes out with a retro whatever - I can care less to be honest - aside from the fact I "hope" it doesn't fall in the category of your bullshit equipment, I don't collect all things JMC I don't care for they're 2gen pads or brake guards or plates or what ever, my bikes aren't JMC head to toe, so the purity of my parts and equipment are just as sacred.

Your exploding pedals differ in what ? an extra peg that can easily be filed and replated or a micron of difference in the thickness of your cages that escapes the average person's knowledge base and unless you have special measuring tools isn't apparent acceptable - your a TARD and I only apologize to the actual mentally inapt that may be offended in my association of them to you. What's the difference on the stem - the way you machined them left hand as oppose to a right handers ? cock sucker.

See now your making me cuss, shitneck !

The new cw has visible difference that are not modifiable unless totally disassembled an at the point why not just start from scratch with unscathed tubing.
Posted Image

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Edited by John De Bruin, 18 January 2013 - 03:57 AM.

MelvinsArmy

MelvinsArmy

Forum god

• Sustaining Member
  • 2,889 posts

Grab a seat and eat your popcorn while I spin J.M.C. into a frazzle of contradiction with his useless BS like this thread.

This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time.

Woah! Check out that one-two from DeBru!

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
What happened - did your popcorn burn or did ya spill your ego juice on the keyboard ?
Posted Image

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
With all due respect to Jim, JMC's oval tubing was one of the easiest frames to crack BITD. Even you're smart enough to know that every brand has their bumps. I wouldn't exactly say that JMC fixed their bump after the first batch like I did. And quite frankly for that matter, I can think of a lot more problems that vintage Hutch had than new Hutch has had.

Replacing that seat mast on a CW is no different than replacing a seat mast on a vintage frame. Again, your rules are like a ball of clay that squish in your hand to suit your own fingerprints. I could understand if you bag on counterfeiters who are truly out to deceive, but you just go too far with it. You're not contributing to BMX in any way with misguided threads that meander all over like this.

Whatever J.M.C. Post another thread cutting everything down about BMX that you don't like. We know that's where you find your enjoyment in this "hobby".

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
The word is "integrity" - not found in any of your text books and not something you can have your little overseas minions hammer out for you either ....
So it's safe to say its not an available attribute in your current line nor will it be made available anytime soon.
Posted Image

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
Always with the half asses cop out excuses to ease your conscious - no frameset true race frameset was free of possible damage - they were meant for race, and like certain race specific equipment it's delicate - most damaged were used for everything but just racing so of course they're subject
But JMC was JMC then as they will be now

Get this straight - you ain't hutch - never were, never will be, those that don't get it, well they don't get it and those usually arent worth a conversation or fade off into oblivion just a quick - those that do end up getting it, reflect back and laugh at themselves and distance themselves as soon as they do.

I have always been a speaker of opposition on all things reproduced period - I am here's to strictly connect with the past and only things from that past - I don't fuck with blow up dolls.
Posted Image

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
I could strike my point with a couple of pretty cold hard facts, but I'll let you believe in your fairy tale. You're not worth it.

John De Bruin

John De Bruin

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
And I made the new Hutch pedals to race too, so stop bagging on them for something I addressed immediately and professionally.

Just..Me..Chillin'

Just..Me..Chillin'

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,411 posts
DC tech 77 lvrs
Araya 7x
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Newport Manufacturing and design