Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

My first MID SCHOOL find

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

greyboy

greyboy

Forum god

• Site Patron
  • 2,677 posts
BOOM!!! :Liv2ride: ive never seen this style before :writing:

Spur

Spur

Forum Grouch

• Site Patron
  • 8,170 posts
Crupi made killer Flight BB's in the 80's and 90's. That isn't one of them though. I am not sure why this is popping up in my brain, but didn't Procraft make a BB that looked like that too?

bennyt4130

bennyt4130

• Supporting Member
  • 1,532 posts
I had a PPP BB for OPC BITD and that does not look like it. Not saying it's not. Never seen a Flight Crupi BB. If I had known I would have gotten one at some point, I'm sure. Any pics, Jake? I personally ran a Kastan at this time so I know it was available but not widely from everything I can find due to the developement of the Kastan Cranks. I would still love to see the pics of an Ultramax if anyone can find one.

Spur

Spur

Forum Grouch

• Site Patron
  • 8,170 posts
Not trying to de-rail the thread Grey, but, Benny here is a 1st gen Crupi BB, this is one of 3rdGears.

crupi bb.jpg

One of a few components I really want to acquire.

bennyt4130

bennyt4130

• Supporting Member
  • 1,532 posts
Badass. Thanks. Not trying to derail. I just love BBs from this era, though.

steve bourke

steve bourke

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts
Crupi TI in red. not for sale
crupi ti.jpg
i have no idea what your BB is. it looks like a mismatch of parts.

greyboy

greyboy

Forum god

• Site Patron
  • 2,677 posts
what year is the PPP bottom bracket on my S&M????? :Idunno:

lbshane1

lbshane1

• Site Patron
  • 18 posts

Not the typical bump I would normally prefer but I will take it! 6+ years later and after being finger banged by the homies a few times, I have ended up with this in my garage. I am not able to afford her the lavish lifestyle she was accustomed to in the past but a GT OPC and Sun Rims with DK Sealed Hubs will make a solid rider for 2019. The Brian Hays treatment was given of completely disassembled, waxed, re-greased etc. Pic was taken near the original Greyboy shot on the LB Peninsula. Much like my Auburn Cruiser in the BOTY, this bike rides it's best in the 6 Tecate range. I am starting to see a pattern. #PatelsColdStore 

Attached Thumbnails

• Holmes1.jpg
  • Holmes2.jpg
  • Holmes3.jpg

Brian Hays

Brian Hays

Forum God

• Sustaining Member
  • 6,151 posts

Love it Shane!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic