Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The BMX Society... you have arrived

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

TrulyOdd

TrulyOdd

Forum god

• Admin
  • 6,295 posts

what up caleb.   welcome back....glad to see over here.    

caleb_k21

caleb_k21

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

hey, whats going on buddy.   how is this site? we got a sale section or what?

TrulyOdd

TrulyOdd

Forum god

• Admin
  • 6,295 posts
Yes. It's not as saturated as other places but stuff definitely sells here. Especially when it's not posted everywhere else.

hooligan72

hooligan72
  • Users
  • 3 posts

Hi to everyone, my name is John, I am from the UK , i'm currently working on the fatgoose project which some of you may have already seen.

I am turning it into Team spec , just waiting for the base of the mongoose gold stem to return from the finishers also some natural silver anodising.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_1839.JPG

pr200

pr200

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts
Wow¡¡

hooligan72

hooligan72
  • Users
  • 3 posts

A few more pics,

I have since collected these parts to fit soon.

race inc team bars , blue ano

stamped mongoose seat clamp

mongoose stainless seat post coated in clear blue candy

MKS BM-1 rat traps

blue mongoose 7/8 grips

mongoose gold stem.

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_1809.JPG
  • DSC_1842.JPG
  • DSC_1885.JPG
  • DSC_1806.JPG
  • DSC_1885.JPG
  • DSC_1806.JPG
  • DSC_1655.JPG
  • DSC_1842.JPG

Mikku

Mikku

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Like John above (love that Fatgoose by the way!) I'm another Brit, though am based in Japan. I've been lurking on here for a few years now but have finally plucked up the courage to join. Why courage, you may ask? Well I know that this site is not exclusively for US BMXers but joining a forum in the spiritual home of BMX, plus one that is generally more for the purists, is a tad intimidating though I'm hoping that I can contribute in some small way to the cool stuff that I'm continually seeing and reading on here. In any case, I'm looking forward to the ride!

B.M.X G.O.D

B.M.X G.O.D
  • Users
  • 1 posts
nice...love a fat goose😂

radmax

radmax
  • Users
  • 3 posts

For some reason I can't seem to start a new topic in the research section of the forum, and I am not able to PM anyone about this issue.  Please help!

I am looking for info on some rare old school frames I have in my collection, and am eager to know more.  I've been waiting for over a week to become validated....

Texasbmx

Texasbmx

Formerly known as "Bornintheusa"

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

For some reason I can't seem to start a new topic in the research section of the forum, and I am not able to PM anyone about this issue. Please help!

I am looking for info on some rare old school frames I have in my collection, and am eager to know more. I've been waiting for over a week to become validated....

I'm sure Steve will see this today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Redline

-----
Uploaded by nycet3
23 June 2011 - 01:29 AM
355 Views · 0 Comments

Handlebars

-----
Star Star Bars
Uploaded by se666