Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

All Alliant & Axxis, Radix, Dirt Master, Exxpress.

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

FREESTYLE FREEK

FREESTYLE FREEK

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Great build Freek. I used to own a frame that looked just like that. Sold it at the M a few years ago. Wonder if its the same frame. Great build.

maybe I found it at my local swap meet built up factory stock.. was just picking it up to flip it for cash.. could not pas it up at the asking price.. took it for a quick ride, so I new what shape /state it was in. before listing it online for sale. fell in love with it.. size fit like a glove. so I got a boat load of better 90's and early 2000 parts to pimp it out. now it's one of my go to fave race bikes to own.

TrulyOdd

TrulyOdd

Forum god

• Admin
  • 6,295 posts

Scot (OM) left His Raw... Alliant Billet XL 24 frame... with me for safe keeping, So I found a fork...... Had them Painted kinda a Candy Jail House Orange.. and did a custom handle bar "Bad Boy Bars" smile.gif36_2_29%5B1%5D.gif

those bars...

Ow22cQ3WTH-6.png

Brian Hays

Brian Hays

Forum God

• Sustaining Member
  • 5,630 posts

Great build Freek. I used to own a frame that looked just like that. Sold it at the M a few years ago. Wonder if its the same frame. Great build.

maybe I found it at my local swap meet built up factory stock.. was just picking it up to flip it for cash.. could not pas it up at the asking price.. took it for a quick ride, so I new what shape /state it was in. before listing it online for sale. fell in love with it.. size fit like a glove. so I got a boat load of better 90's and early 2000 parts to pimp it out. now it's one of my go to fave race bikes to own.

Most likely not then. They are great bikes.

Scot (OM) left His Raw... Alliant Billet XL 24 frame... with me for safe keeping, So I found a fork...... Had them Painted kinda a Candy Jail House Orange.. and did a custom handle bar "Bad Boy Bars" smile.gif36_2_29%5B1%5D.gif

those bars...

attachicon.gifOw22cQ3WTH-6.png

Werent those just on Ebay for sale recently?

Posted Image

Brian Hays

Brian Hays

Forum God

• Sustaining Member
  • 5,630 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170115_135228.jpg

Posted Image

osRLracer

osRLracer

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 298 posts

found this 2002 ad

Attached Thumbnails

• SCAN0006.JPG

Posted Image

Brian Hays

Brian Hays

Forum God

• Sustaining Member
  • 5,630 posts

My latest pick ups. 2005/6 NOS Axxis Misfit frame and NOS Radix forks.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170227_215426.jpg
  • 20170227_215446.jpg

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Redline

-----
Uploaded by GT Interceptor
20 February 2011 - 05:06 AM
452 Views · 0 Comments

Safety Pads