Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

1988 Haro Master (with lots of photos)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Dragonhawk

Dragonhawk
  • New or Still Warming Up
  • 4 posts
In 1991, I bought a brand new 1988 Haro Master frameset.

I never used it. That frame and fork sat in a closet for 17 years.

This past January, I decided 20 years was long enough. Time to build it.

Here are the results. Enjoy!

http://www.wyndfeath...8haromaster.htm

Steve Blackey

Steve Blackey

• Site Patron
  • 1073 posts
Nicely done!! Now get on it and ride... :rawks:

S-E

S-E

• Users
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
:bowdownAll:

Smokin_Endo

Smokin_Endo

Don Juan Unitron

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4957 posts
WOW NOS.... Nice ! :) I'm loving your bike, in fact I ride the same thing :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]: I'm not crazy about the new school parts in the mix but if everyone built there bike exactly like me it'd be kind of boring

Anyway the bike is beautiful and I'm glad after all these years you are finally appreciating it :) Go out and enjoy it this summer

Welcome to the site

Brian

Dragonhawk

Dragonhawk
  • 4 posts

:bowdownAll:

Nicely done!! Now get on it and ride... :rawks:

Thanks to you both. And yes, I've been riding it just about everyday since I finished it.

WOW NOS.... Nice ! :) I'm loving your bike, in fact I ride the same thing :OSThumbsUpPeace[1]: I'm not crazy about the new school parts in the mix but if everyone built there bike exactly like me it'd be kind of boring

Anyway the bike is beautiful and I'm glad after all these years you are finally appreciating it :) Go out and enjoy it this summer

Welcome to the site

Brian

Thank you. Yeah, I'm more into having the right "look" than having original NOS parts. Although, that being said, about 90% of the bike is NOS original parts. I actually agree with you about not mixing new school parts. I hate that too. However, I only used new school parts which look visually similar enough to the old parts, that it still maintains a nice aesthetic.

Smokin_Endo

Smokin_Endo

Don Juan Unitron

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4957 posts
I have an 88 that I set up like a Team model in the same color, would you like to see it ?

Dragonhawk

Dragonhawk
  • 4 posts

I have an 88 that I set up like a Team model in the same color, would you like to see it ?

Certainly. That would be cool. What is the link?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BMXsociety Show The Bicycle Source Fireman's Bikes Rick's Bike Shop Bike_of_the_year