Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Larry Wilcox Gloves

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TONE

TONE

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
Im selling these on ebay right now and no........I didnt post this to hype the auction. Just a rare piece I wanted to share and also use this time to dial in my posting problems. i think im getting better.

these gloves are larry wilcox from "chips" series. he was a race sponsor in southern cal. Maybe some of you guys know more than i do. Ive had these for quite awhile and havent seen any others.

Posted Image

AndyDiamond

AndyDiamond

Forum god

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4446 posts
Yeah well Mr. Wilcox raced at a celebrity BMX moto, crashed off and broke his arm.
Had to be carted off to hospital.

Pretty much the same thing happened with Wilcox BMX.

(I don't know who won the celebrity race in the end but it was probably the chimp from 'BJ and the Bear'...)

Code Blue

Code Blue

Advanced Member

• Sustaining Member
  • 304 posts
Kinda off topic, I met Larry Wilcox on a flight from O'Hare to LA a few months ago.....
He still looks every bit the same as he did in the early 80's just a few more lbs.

Cool Dude!
He sat in the row in front of our group and even joined in our lively discussions as though he had known us for years (we waited over an hour for take off)!
He never mentioned anything BMX! LOL

Hey Tone, enjoy that World Championship...... cuz it's gonna be ours this year!
Let's Go METS! :lol:

TONE

TONE

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
well if someone is gonna beat the sox i wouldnt mind if it was the mets. anything is better than the yankees and cubs. chicago is now a sox town. the cubs are dead!!!!!!!

Astrodamus

Astrodamus

Mongoose Militia Minuteman

• Site Patron
  • 4933 posts

Yeah well Mr. Wilcox raced at a celebrity BMX moto, crashed off and broke his arm.
Had to be carted off to hospital.

Pretty much the same thing happened with Wilcox BMX.

Dude, that's funny right thar.. I don't care who you are! :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BMXsociety Show The Bicycle Source Fireman's Bikes Rick's Bike Shop Bike_of_the_year