Welcome to BMX Society community forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bike Of The Year? What About Bro Of The Year?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

willinois

willinois

Forum god

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts
LOL, dang wife just told me to check this thread again!
:32:

loopy

loopy

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
I think Willinois, BMX 2112, Jon are all great dudes that bring alot to the table. Whether it's their time to do something for another member, build bikes to give away, help out with parts for nothing, or just being stand up "give the shirt off their back " type of guys.
Seadooit for winning the Hutch auction......
Craig for keeping it real.....
The list could go on and on.

Snorton

Snorton

Say something guys!!Dont hide out,Talk!!

• Users
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
We have all missed the biggest bro of the year because SHE stays very quiet but without my wife allowing my unreal hobbies this site would have been terminated a long time ago!!With that said all you guys have been unreal you have helped me through times when i was haviing a bad day and others have made me laugh when i was in a great mood!!With that said THANKS TO ALL MY BROS FOR HANGING ON THE SITE FOR ALL OF 2005!!! :32: :32:

bmx2112

bmx2112

ya dig!

• Sustaining Member
  • 10,837 posts
I vote for Cosmo the cat for keeping our bmx bikes safe from the bmx Grimlins :cat:

tznutts

tznutts

Advanced Member

• Users
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
Sk8bones seems to always hook other members up... A little known fact about Kyle Walker and his brother Cass... Kyle AKA sk8bones was well known as one of the top skateboarders in the greater Oklahoma City/Edmond Metro area... many of his top competitors thought he should have gone pro and moved to Cali. His brother Cass had the same respect in the world of freestyle bmx. Both of these guys are still well known in these parts.
Posted Image

willinois

willinois

Forum god

• Users
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,504 posts
Who won? Where is the poll? How many votes do we each get? Do we nominate our peers?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Haro

-----
Uploaded by 88HaroDude
30 December 2011 - 01:01 AM
776 Views · 0 Comments

Grips

-----
Akron Akron BMX
Uploaded by dinglem
08 December 2014 - 11:01 AM