Welcome to BMX Society community forumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Uploaded by sodbuster 24 July 2016 - 12:38 AM
- Brand Graco.
- Model MX1000.
- Genre Other
- Class Other
- Country of MFG Taiwan
- Year of MFG 1976
- Condition Used Good
- Frame Graco suspension.
- Fork Graco suspension.
- Handlebars Graco (3/4" diameter tubing).
- Stem Double clamp, integrated to fork.
- Headset Graco.
- Gyro N/A
- Front Hub Femco.
- Rear Hub Shimano MX low flange coaster.
- Mag Wheel N/A
- Rim Wantong 22" front 20" rear.
- Front Tire Graco branded Ching Shin C-183a 22x2.00.
- Rear Tire Ching Shin C-161-2. 2.50-16.
- Spokes Stock Graco.
- Cranks Ashtabula BMX 61/2" stamped.
- Pedals Rat Trap type, maker unknown.
- Pedal Cage N/A
- Chain KMC
- Sprocket Takagi, Three arrows.
- Spider N/A
- Bottom Bracket Parts of were mixed and mached.
- Seat Post Clamp N/A
- Seat Post N/A
- Seat Graco
- Seat Cover N/A
- Brake Front N/A
- Brake Rear Shimano MX low flange coaster.
- Brake Lever N/A
- Brake Cable N/A
- Brake Shoes N/A
- Grips FourTwelve minigrips. For Honda CRF 50. (2 left hand grips for ¾ dia bars.)
- Pad Set Vinyl snap pad, black. Bars only.
- Number Plate Front clip mount plus side plates.
- Decals N/A
Lights: Two CPC lamp kits. One standard kit one deluxe kit was used. (The deluxe kit has a horn.)
The mount bracket for each light was modified and assembled using a Sodbuster lab “light bar” brace kit.
Additional NotesSpecial features:
Number plate pod / toolbox. The toolbox is accessed by removing the right side number plate held in place with two ¼ turn Dzus fasteners. The inside of the toolbox is filled with horizontal layers of 1” thick foam rubber. Tools and spares can be slipped between the foam layers. Items are held snugly and kept from bumping and rattling around in the toolbox.
Brass valve stem cap with built in Schrader valve tool. On rear tire valve stem.